Reporting to Director of Quality, The Quality Control Inspector is a technical role that ensures that products ready to ship, meeting all statutory, regulatory, and contractual requirements. The role requires a high level of detail and investigative skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality control inspections of incoming material.
- Create and maintain quality records in conformance with Flip Electronics’ quality management system.
- Follow documented inspection guidelines and system data management requirements.
- Review sales, purchasing, and operations documentation to ensure compliance to the quality management system requirements.
- Support sales activities through technical advice between departments.
- Detailed record keeping.
- Must pass a certification test within the 1st year in the role.
Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification in Electronic Component Inspection preferred.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Extremely detail Oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team\Ability to use considerable judgement, initiative, and work independently.
- Read, speak, write and understand English.
Tools, Equipment, Software:
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- ERP Software -
end-to-end solution for connecting and managing all processes.
- ECM Software - Shared Company Drive
Physical Demands (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job):
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.