CHECK OUR CURRENT OPENINGS
Full-time inside sales role in Roswell, GA
FLIP ELECTRONICS is the innovation leader in the distribution of electronic components, servicing original equipment manufacturers, original component manufacturers, and electronic manufacturing services companies around the globe. We solve our customers’ most difficult inventory challenges. We earn their long-term business through hard work, delivering the utmost in high-quality service, and always providing exceptional value.
Our Inside Sales Representative’s primary functions include:
- Identify new business opportunities through research, referrals, and networking to continually develop a pipeline for new business.
- Cold-call prospective companies.
- Maintain regular contact with current and past clients to achieve new business.
- Actively find, develop, and close business within the designated target market.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Maintain and accurately forecast monthly margin results for territory.
- Buy surplus inventory of electronic components from clients and prospects.
- Identify prospects’ needs and fulfill them.
- Participate as a collaborative member of a sales team and sales territory.
- Adhere to company core values as a guide for daily actions.
- Provide customer feedback and industry information to sales management and leadership teams.
- Participate in sales contests and attend sales and product training as required.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
Flip Electronics provides a comprehensive benefits program, including:
- Competitive salary and commission program with unlimited earnings potential
- Casual work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- A minimum of two years’ sales experience
- Some college, preference given for four-year business-related degree
- Proven success in a cold-calling environment
- Work well within a team
- Ability to establish credibility and trust quickly
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work under little to no supervision
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
- Persuasive over the phone
- Negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to grow
Finally, we hope that you value working in a casual and fun, yet professional environment. If you sincerely feel that this role is one in which you can excel, please contact us today. We would love to speak with you. Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org