Job Title: Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job type: Full Time
FLIP ELECTRONICS is the innovation leader in the distribution of electronic components servicing Original Equipment Manufacturers, Original Component Manufacturers and Electronic Manufacturing Services companies around the globe. We are a specialty distributor, focusing on our customers most difficult supply chain challenges including component obsolescence and End-of-life (EOL). We earn their long-term business through our expertise and hard work, delivering the utmost in service, highest in quality, and exceptional value to our customers worldwide. We are a company filled with enthusiastic professionals that love to exceed all expectations of our customers and cheer for their success as well as our own.
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will work in collaboration with our Sales, Planning, Logistics, Quality and Finance teams to resolve sales administration, order management, and supply chain issues for Customers worldwide. The primary responsibilities of this position are tactical, including but not limited to:
- Post-sales support for the Sales team on order issues/expedites
- Navigate e-mails to facilitate timely and focused communication on order status with Sales and in some cases directly with Customers
- TWork the backlog with Planning to minimize/avoid supply chain shortages
- Assist in optimizing revenue at quarter end by working risk backlog, clearing holds, logistics issues, etc.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years direct customer service experience specializing in providing support and service to Customers in the areas of supply chain management (5 yrs. exp. preferred)
- Knowledge of Cetec, NetSuite or other ERP systems
- PC proficient with a thorough understanding of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel; comfortable with modern computer technologies (cloud storage, file upload/download)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Works well within a team
- Resourceful and persistent in solving problems in the best interest of Flip Electronics and our Customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to details
- Ability to solve complex administrative and non-technical problems, requiring breadth of Customer Service knowledge
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, interrupt driven environment
This job deKnowledge of Cetec, NetSuite or other ERP systems scription is not intended to be all-inclusive, and Employee may be required to perform other duties as directed by management. As assigned, Employee will be provided with the commensurate authority and responsibility to perform said tasks.