Job Title: Digital Inventory Marketing Analyst
FLIP ELECTRONICS (herein referred to as “Flip”) is an authorized specialty distributor of hard-to-find, aged, and Obsolete electronic components, servicing Original Component Manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Contract Manufacturers, and Electronic Manufacturing Services companies around the globe. We focus on solving our customers most difficult supply chain challenges created from inventory imbalances and component obsolescence.
Since its founding in 2015, Flip has rapidly grown from a small, family-owned company to a leading authorized component distributor. Flip’s explosive growth stems from strong authorized partnerships with leading original component manufacturer suppliers.
In January 2021, Flip partnered with O2 Investment Partners to support Flip’s robust organizational growth trajectory and execute strategic initiatives. Most recently, Flip moved into its new headquarters – a 73,000 sq. ft. warehouse located in Alpharetta, GA. Flip expects to continue rapidly growing in the next 5+ years and is looking for a sharp and creative individual to help Flip maximize its digital strategy and manage its expansive inventory portfolio.
Reports to: Director of Sourcing
Experience and Qualifications:
- Intermediate to Expert level in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate to Expert MS Excel skills, including data analysis, formulas, and dashboard creation
- Impeccable organizational skills, clear and confident communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast-learner, proactive demeanor, team-player and professionalism
- Relevant experience with inventory-based businesses
- Prior experience similar or equal to an Ecommerce Analyst or Inventory Analyst is a bonus
- Gain an extensive and highly detailed understanding of Flip’s inventory product needs, stock levels, and control systems
- Manage, update, and analyze Flip’s digital inventory marketing strategy and e-commerce platform
- Monitor sales activity to maintain proper inventory levels
- Analyze supplier inventory to ensure Flip is receiving the most cost-effective deals
- Become proficient in semiconductor product marketing platforms
- Assist Director of Sourcing with procurement / sourcing analyses
- Assist supplier management and purchasing teams, as required
- Perform internal inventory audits as required
- Assist in the preparation of reports and in the implementation of new systems and processes to facilitate Flip’s strategic growth initiatives
- Assume additional responsibilities as required